Thank you to all who participated in the Recycle Day event held on May 13th at Davison High School/Flint Water Service Center. Please save the date for two other events being held on August 26th at Flushing High School/Flint Water Service Center and October 21st at Bentley High School/Flint Water Service Center from 10 am until 2 pm. See below for accepted materials:
- Three Recycle Days are held annually with two locations accepting items. One location is always at the Flint East Water Service Center and the other is held at different locations throughout Genesee County.
- When coming to Recycle Day, event staff and directional signs will help guide the public to the entrance and into line.
- Average wait times are about 30 minutes. However, wait times may be longer with a larger turnout.
- Recycle Day staff will check you into the event by asking which City or Township you are from.
- Multiple stations will be available for you to drop-off items. Event staff will be positioned throughout the event to guide you in the proper direction.
- Items brought to Recycle Day will be unloaded by event staff, so please stay in your vehicle at all times.
- If you cannot make the Recycle Day event, see the Drop-Off Center Directory page or call the Recycle Hotline at (810) 762-7744 for other locations to take some of your hard-to-recycle items.