Genesee County COVID Response – Senior Housing (Applications Closed)
Genesee County has established the COVID Response – Senior Housing Program to provide relief for senior housing facilities impacted by COVID-19. The fund is to be created with $216,844 of Community Development Block Grant (CDBG-CV) funds received under the CARES Act. Grants will be available in amounts up to $10,000 and will be administered through the Genesee County Metropolitan Planning Commission (GCMPC).
Grants will be available in amounts up to $10,000 and will be administered through the Genesee County Metropolitan Planning Commission (GCMPC).
Eligible activities must be at senior housing facilities that directly support the needs of residents. Funds will be allocated to eligible organizations seeking additional funding to aid in the prevention, preparation for and response to COVID-19. Applicant must meet all of the following requirements:
- Must be a Senior Living/Housing Facility located in Genesee County
- Facility CANNOT be located within the City of Flint, City of Davison, City of Clio, Village of Otter Lake, or Village of Lennon
- Must be able to demonstrate a negative impact due to COVID-19
- Must have an active System for Award Management (SAM) registration with no exclusions, and DUNS number at the time of applying
- Must not be on debarred list for receiving federal funding
- Must provide a W-9 in the organization’s name
- Must disclose any potential conflict of interest with any county employee, elected official, or appointee of an elected official
Applications will be available beginning November 2 until November 20, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. To apply, please use the following link: (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FJYZYQJ)
- Note: Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browsers work best with the application. Internet Explorer is not recommended.
- Fill in all applicable fields of the application;
- Ensure that all required documentation has been uploaded (see list below)
- You should receive an automated response letting you know the application was received.
The following information will be necessary to complete the application:
- Completed W9 Form
- Proof of SAM Registration
- Organization’s latest audit summary
- Insurance certificate(s) indicating coverage for the structure(s) where services and/or shelter are provided. Insurance certificate that details the agency’s liability, fidelity bonding coverage, workmen’s compensation, and auto insurance for the facility as applicable.